Thursday, November 3, 2011

Middle Sister

Middle Sister Wines
"Drama Queen"
Price - $11



Okay so there is another quirky label out on the supermarket shelf, what else is new? I bought some a few weeks ago for a party at our house, and couldn’t help but to think of my MIL when I picked it up, who’s wine of choice is Grigio. Well, when no one was looking, I poured myself a taste and was quite surprised. Now this wine is not deeply complex by any means, what it is though is a nice, crisp not overly sweet Pinot Grigio. Well, when the party was over all of these where empty.

It tastes of apples and pears with a bit of flinty minerality to offset the sweetness, nice balance as a matter of fact. Give it a try, and at $11 bucks a bottle, you may want to try all the middle sisters.

This MS Wine is know as “Drama Queen” … Do you know me? I'm the one in the front row. The one with the big personality and giant sunglasses. I even have a wine named after me. Brilliant! A stunning Pinot Grigio, in perfect taste for any social event, from fashion shows to fundraisers...or on that rare occasion we're dining in. Admit it, Middle Sister. We so do love the attention. See you in the gossip columns!

And here are some of the other sisters...









No comments: